Headmaster's message 15th March 2024

Dear Parents and Guardians,

We come to the end of a fantastic week at DBS. Yesterday we had our Year 3 and 4 production which I heard was fantastic but unfortunately was unable to attend due to other commitments. Last night we also welcomed students from the Beaumont Ruam Pattana School to our campus for games on our sports facilities followed by dinner.

Today we held our eco-conference. I was blown away by the quality of our student speakers and the way that they could fluently talk about a range of complex environmental themes. For me it was a demonstration of the pillars we base our education on. Our students demonstrated academic excellence, Entrepreneurship, Wellbeing and Sustainability and Thai values in a global context and the music demonstrated the strength of our Enhanced British Curriculum. Well done to all of our students and staff who were involved in the planning and deliver of this event.

Tomorrow morning we have an early start for the Pancake run. This is not how I usually start my saturdays but I look forward to the event which again will raise funds for the Beaumont School. 

If I don't see you there, have a nice weekend.

Jonny Liddell

Headmaster